Lemar machinery intersecting wire cutting machine is mainly used for various metal plates (such as: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, low alloy steel, aluminum alloy), and also suitable for complex patterns.
Features of intersecting line CNC cutting machine:
1. Cut a number of cylindrical intersecting holes in different directions and different diameters on the main pipe to meet the conditions of eccentric and non-eccentric perpendicular intersection between the branch pipe axis and the main pipe axis.
2. Cut the end of the cylindrical intersecting line at the end of the branch pipe to meet the conditions of eccentric and non-eccentric perpendicular intersection and oblique intersection between the branch pipe axis and the main pipe axis.
3. Cut the oblique end face at the end of the round tube.
4. Cut and weld the elbow on the round pipe, and cut off the oblique section at both ends of the "shrimp section".
5. Cut the end of the branch pipe intersecting line that intersects with the ring-shaped main pipe.
6. Cut the variable-angle bevel surface.
7. Cut square holes and waist-shaped holes on the round tube.
8. Cut off the steel pipe.
Portable Intersecting Line Cutting Machine
Delta ASDA 400/750W
Plasma cutting Flame cutting
Flame cutting gas
Oxygen propane acetylene cutting
Plasma cutting gas
Flame max 200mm/Plasma 35mm